Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Woops-seh.

Hello my lovely peeps (:
Sorreh for the lack of updates okay don't ask me why.

Wookay so,
last Saturday was a gosh-so tiring day at KL with my girls (:


walking around the crowded city was so in-the-drama-ish (:
y'know like, the feeling of walking in a huge crowd here and there.


& of course, our main purpose of going down KL (:


goshhh kim hyun joong you're beyond perfection <3
KIDDING.


Thank God we're not as crazy as those creepy fans.
They know every single word to his korean songs & bought him flowers ?

Watching a few episodes of Playful Kiss a day 
is enough to make my day (:

Those sesat moments in the crowd,
spotting victims to help us snap a picture,
making our first step into Uniqlo,
creating dramas in the lrt,
that's what i call memory (:

Emi's tagline for me:
hey how's kim hyun joong's ? i lost my phone :/

No comments: